Intern assisting the Development Department with special events, marketing, PR, grants, donor communication, donation processing and all other development and fundraising needs. This is a non-paid 15-week internship with 10-15 hours per week. Applicants approved to earn course credit for internship required .
Details of the Position:
- Assist team members with event planning and coordination of Champions for Children Luncheon and the Crystal Ball Gala
- Provide support to the Development Associate with donation processing and donor relations
- Work with Development Coordinator to develop marketing and communications, including social media, Eblasts, and child stories
- Support HHH Director of Grants in grant research and content
- Is highly organized with great attention to detail
- Works well independently and in a team setting
- Has a genuine interest in the nonprofit sector and the mission of HHH
- Can act as an ambassador of HHH with donors and other community members
- Applicants approved to earn course credit for internship required
- Must work approximately 10-15 hours per week
- Must be able to work during regular office hours
- Must have reliable transportation
- Applicants from abroad will be considered if they have a J-1 Visa. Follow the link for some advice on applying for one.