- What personally identifiable information of yours is collected through the site
- Who collects such information
- How such information is used
- With whom your information may be shared
- What choices you have regarding collection, use and distribution of your information
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in your information.
What information Helping Hand Home collects and how we use that information
Helping Hand Home maintains personal information in a secure database for internal use only for reasons such as thanking donors, record-keeping and to inform donors of organizational news, fundraising and events.
Cookies were originally designed to help a web site distinguish a user’s browser as a previous visitor and thus save and remember any preferences that may have been set while the user was browsing the site. If you are just browsing www.helpinghandhome.org, a cookie identifies only your browser but you do not have to accept the cookie to continue browsing the site. It is possible to set your browser to inform you when a cookie is being placed – then you have the opportunity to decide whether to accept the cookie.